Monthly Photo Contest Winners Congratulations

gfxgfx

gfx gfx
gfx
13916 Posts in 1717 Topics by 18 Members - Latest Member: steve January 21, 2018, 04:14:11 PM
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Trackside Modeler  |  The Roundhouse  |  The Car Shop  |  Spurs (Moderators: steammodeler, Dawg)  |  Changing Gears
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Changing Gears  (Read 2541 times)

mesajim03

Re: Changing Gears
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 01:51:04 PM »
Well now I don't feel so bad, I just dumped My grand plan for a 7'x11'  N-scale double decker and am designing a single level job instead. Got any of that crow left?LOL I figured out that I bit off more than My wallet could chew and My abilitys could swallow. :P
Best of luck building Your layout. Your new design looks like a good one. :toocool: I'm back to the drawing board. ::)
« Last Edit: August 15, 2006, 01:53:12 PM by mesajim03 »

zz4xtreme

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 10:31:51 AM »
Do you have any particular receipe for this crow your going to eat??

BBQ....boiled.....fried........sauteed.........broiled.........rare like suhsi.........what else would you serve with this crow...grits...baked potato.......fries.....sweet potato......yams......stringy fries....hash browns..........and another vegetable to go with it.............
inquiring minds want to know ...never know when you might run into some road kill crow

zz4  ;D

Offline womblenz

• Trackside Master Modeler
  • Conductor
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 07:32:46 PM »

Looks good Rob, go for it.

I hope you have alot of fun with it. :cow:

cheers womblenz

GearDrivenSteam

Changing Gears
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 07:26:11 PM »
Well fellers, I'm gonna eat a little crow here. I gave wickman all hell when he decided to change his track plan. I apologize for that, Lynn. After careful consideration though, I am doing the same. The layout plan that I have just does not give me the room that I need to move around in, and frankly, is not what I am looking for in a logging line. Attribute it to becoming more educated in model railroading? I don't know, it sounds good, anyway. At any rate, after lots of thinking, this is what I am going to do. I am going to honor Fred by building The Beaver Hole Hardwood Company. I have already spoken with him, and he gives his blessing. Thanks, Fred. It is the perfect size for my room, will eliminate the duck under, be much more prototypical as it is a point to point, and I will have plenty of space to move my big ass around in. For the few of you who may not be familiar with it, here it is in all it's glory.

Trackside Modeler  |  The Roundhouse  |  The Car Shop  |  Spurs (Moderators: steammodeler, Dawg)  |  Changing Gears

gfxgfx
gfx
SMF 2.0.1 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Page created in 0.065 seconds with 17 queries.
Helios Multi © Bloc
gfx